Terms & ConditionsPROGRAM
These are the Terms & Conditions regarding the Rewards Uncorked program (the “Terms”). Rewards Uncorked is a program designed to reward consumers with points for visiting Missouri wineries (the “Program”). The Program is offered at the sole discretion of the Missouri Wine and Grape Board (“MWGB”), beginning in May 2022. The Terms describe the requirements of the Program and the relationships between MWGB, Winery, and Guest, all as described below. When a Guest visits a participating Winery and uses the Rewards Uncorked platform to check in to the Winery (a “Visit” or “Visits”), the Guest is eligible to receive reward points (“Points”). For the duration of the Program, the Guest can redeem Points in exchange for various rewards at rewards.missouriwine.org. By signing up, the Winery and Guest (as defined below) acknowledge that MWGB may discontinue the Program at any time for any reason, with or without notice to either the Winery or Guest. If MWGB discontinues the Program, any unredeemed Points will be forfeited by the Guest.
A Guest will be eligible to receive five hundred (500) Points each time they Visit a Winery. Guests can receive Points for up to six (6) Visits to the same Winery location per twelve (12) month period. Guests may earn points for up to two (2) Visits to the same Winery location within a 14-day period. Guests will receive Points for up to ten (10) Visits per day, as long as each Visit is to a unique Winery location.
Points earned through the Program will be redeemable for the rewards featured on rewards.missouriwine.org, each of which will be assigned a set point value. These rewards may include tangible items; experiences or event opportunities hosted or facilitated by MWGB; and entries to ‘sweepstakes’ drawings hosted by MWGB. Guests may only earn Points for Visits or other MWGB promotions as may be offered by MWGB from time-to-time, at MWGB’s sole discretion. Guests may not purchase rewards, nor additional Points. Points have no cash value, and cannot be exchanged for currency. Reward availability and point values can change at any time, based on the discretion of MWGB. All redemption of Points are final; refunding of points or exchanging of rewards will not be permitted.
MWGB can not and does not offer any guarantees regarding the utility of the Program, including, but not limited to, uptime or the ability to accrue or redeem the Points. Services performed by the Released Parties, and the Program itself, are provided "AS IS" without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
GUEST’S RELEASE OF CLAIMS
The Winery is fully and solely responsible for the care and quality of all goods and services it provides to Guests during a Visit, and for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs ("Liabilities") it may cause a Guest to suffer during a Visit, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, regardless of whether the issue giving rise to the Liability is related to a Guest’s Visit or the Program. Guest hereby waives and releases MWGB and Bandwango, including their subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, employees, and agents, (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any Liabilities arising from, related to, or sustained in connection with any act or omission of a Winery, its employees, agents, contractors, and invitees, in connection with Guest’s Visit or otherwise in connection with the Program.
WINERY’S RELEASE OF CLAIMS
The Guest is fully and solely responsible for their acts or omissions during a Visit to a Winery, and for any and all Liabilities they may cause the Winery to suffer during a Visit, directly or indirectly, in full or in part, regardless of whether the issue giving rise to the Liability is related to the Visit or the Program. Winery hereby waives and releases the "Released Parties" from any Liabilities arising from, related to, or sustained in connection with any act or omission of a Guest and or a Guest’s invitees, in connection with the Guest’s Visit or otherwise in connection with the Program.
- Bandwango on the Rewards Uncorked mobile platform
- The website for MWGB or the Program.
- Another platform related to the Program.
- Program User’s installation of, or other use of or interaction with, any content, functionality, and services offered in connection with the Program.
- Electronic communications between Program Users and MWGB, including, but not limited to, email, text, SMS, and other electronic communications now known or later developed.
- Program Users’ interaction with MWGB or Program advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- MWGB offline or through any other means, including on any other website or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries) operated by MWGB, with the exception of the MWGB website.
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Services.
MWGB and or Bandwango collect several types of information from and about a Program User in the provision of Services, including information:
- By which the Program User may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”).
- About Program User’s internet connection, the equipment they use to access the Services, and usage details.
MWGB collects this information:
- Directly from the Program User when they provide it to MWGB or Bandwango.
- Automatically as the Program User navigates through the MWGB website or Rewards Uncorked application. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information provided by Program User:
- Information that Program User provides interacting with the Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering for or subscribing to the Program, and while communicating with MWGB. MWGB may also ask Program User for information when reporting a problem with the Services.
USING THE INFORMATION
MWGB uses information that it collects about Program Users or that Program Users provide to MWGB, including any Personal Information:
- To provide the Services, including the MWGB website, the Program, and their contents to Program User.
- To develop new, or modify existing, products and services.
- To provide Program User with information, products, or services that you request from MWGB.
- To assist MWGB in providing Program User with the Services.
- To promote or market events, offerings, or anything else in connection with MWGB and the Program.
- To understand Program User habits and to improve the Services and our artificial intelligence.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which Program User provides it.
- To carry out MWGB’s obligations and enforce its rights arising from any contracts entered into between Program User and MWGB, including for billing and collection.
- To notify Program User about changes to the Services or any products or services MWGB offers or provides.
- To allow Program User to participate in communications from MWGB.
- In any other way as described when Program User provides the information.
- For any other purpose with Program User’s consent.
MWGB may also use a Program User’s information to contact them about MWGB’s own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to Program User. If a Program User does not want MWGB to use its information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which MWGB collects such data.
Refund PolicyRefunds or exchanges on unredeemed vouchers are on a case to case basis. Please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (888) 921-5333, or text (888) 921-5333. Restrictions apply.
Customer Service Hours: Monday - Sunday, 6 am PT - 6 pm PT.
Refunds: Refunds may be made on certain unredeemed vouchers only. Refund requests on events, attractions, and certain admissions will not be honored.
Extensions: Purchase Activation Extensions may be made in certain circumstances by reaching out to customer service to explain the reason for request and will only be considered on unused passes or items that are still within the activation period timeframe. Extensions will not be made in any event past 365 days of the purchase date. Extension requests on events and certain time sensitive admissions will not be honored.
Third Party Refunds and Exchanges: Online Travel Agencies terms and conditions vary. Please see the third party terms and conditions for details.